Mz Kleen

Welcome to my blog! I have created my own blog for the express purpose of posting my views and articles on politics, LGBT politics, the nation, the world, local stuff, and my life.

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Senator MBNA.....

It's time for you to go back to resign from the US Senate and go home to Delaware. You're not a Democrat......you're a closet Republican. You are part of the problem in America today, you self-serving pompous ass! How do you sleep at night Joe? You sold your soul to MBNA. You have forsaken the PEOPLE that sent you to the US Senate.

To the good people of Delaware: it's time for Joe to go. Any Democrat that wants to run against Joe the next time he's up for re-election.....I'll come down to Delaware and help you in any way I can. Joe's got to go!

Follow the links to read more about Joe and what he's up to:

http://www.davidsirota.com/2005/06/lets-make-deal-with-sen-joe-biden.html

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2005/6/15/11522/3301

Give Senator MBNA a call and let him know that HE does not speak for us!
Biden's DC office---202-224-5042

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home